26 - 28 October 2018
Come join a sober Halloween weekend trip, Friday, October 26 – Sunday, October 28,
with Sober Outside as we take on Savannah, Georgia!
- Two nights at B Historic Hotel (based on double occupancy)
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- All transportation between group-arranged activities
- Friday night escape-room game experience w/ Escape Savannah
- Saturday daytime two-hour bicycle tour of the city guided by Savannah Bike Tours
- Saturday evening ghost tour with the famous Hearse Ghost Tours
- Sunday visit to the Atlantic Ocean beach on Tybee Island (a 30-minute drive from Savannah)
What’s not included:
- Flights and/or transportation to/from Savannah, Georgia
- Meals are not included in this event as guests often have different dietary preferences. That said, nightly dinner reservations will be arranged for the group so we can all dine together both nights. The itinerary will also include breakfast and lunch spots, which guests are welcome to eat at, or opt for their own choices.
Who is this trip for?
- 10 sober, fun-loving women who are happy to enjoy the entire trip without booze
The Sober Outside Squad is about:
- building connections between sober women
- having fun and getting outside
- trying new experiences
- exploring beyond our comfort zones
- getting more in touch with our authentic selves
Who is this trip not for?
- Anyone looking for a detox program
- Anyone still actively drinking or using drugs
Note: We are not a detox or rehab program.
Our goal is to create community among those who have already committed to this lifestyle. If you identify as having a drinking problem and are new to sobriety, we support and encourage you! (Please message Sober Outside if there’s any way we can help.) And, we would love for you to join us once you’ve made a year. Sober Outside will have a ton of trips coming up, so check back soon—what a great way to celebrate your anniversary!
What's the cost? $597
Are there additional costs?
If you would like a room to yourself, please note that when booking. The single-room supplement is $247.